Thursday, September 25, 2014

Together We Are Stronger


"The 'allegory of the long spoons' teaches us that when we struggle to feed only ourselves, everyone goes hungry. But when we focus on our neighbour’s hunger, we discover there are ways to feed everyone."

Weaknesses (spoons that are too long to reach our mouths) can inhibit our daily functioning if we think only in terms of trying to feed ourselves with what we currently individually have in our hands.  If we step outside the box though and consider other strategies and other ways to use the resources that we collectively have, we can find ways that we can all be fed. When we remove students whose spoons are too long for them to feed themselves from their natural communities, we also remove all the solutions and stabilizing factors that exist within that collective community... which affects all members of the community.

1 comment:

  1. GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK.

    This is my testimony of life that I will tell everyone. I have been married for 25 years Another woman had a spell to get me away from my lover, My husband left me and the children and we suffered for 2 years until I saw post about where this man Dr Omokpo has helped so many people recover their broken marriages and relationships to get their ex lovers back and I decided to give him a message about my family and how my husband left me for him to help me bring back my loving husband home, This great man told me what to do and I followed him as he instructed. After 48 hours, as he told me, I saw a car enter the house. I was shocked when I saw my husband. He came back to me and the kids and that's why I'm happy to put all of you in the same situations to meet this man and bring your lover back to you and mend your broken marriage or your restored relationship back to happiness as you wished. Contact this great man on: dromokpo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete